What I See In Literature

''streets"             >           "tedious argument"
     |                                            |          
lost w/ confusion                     reason
(Simile)                              (simile)


"restless nights" > nights are never restless, they are what make us restless
(personification)

When simile is used in a story we see what the author meant, sometimes do not understand with words but we understand because of the similes used. I think its maybe just my imagination.

Personification uses real life things but puts them out their differently, i do not know if that makes sense but it makes sense in my head and that's how i understand what an author is trying to get to me through words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOES NOT END HERE

THE CHASE IS ON

Ladies & Gentlemen the future of America: MasteMinds