Great Gatsby Remix

Usually a "normal" student pays attention and they actually understand what a story is about, or what the teacher is saying, but in this case I'm not the "normal" student here. Somehow I try so hard to understand this book, the words said, and it's meanings but maybe it's the fact that I'm trying so hard to understand its main idea that doesn't allow me to understand the meaning of those words in those pages. So .... This is what I've understood so far, or at least think i understand: Basically, this guy "Nick" which by the way takes his time until later on in the story to expose his name  which is probably relevant I just dont understand why. So, Nick talks about the setting he is in, he is so so SO detailed in what he talks about. And it's so ridiculously insane how he describes the setting or maybe it's just me? Anyway... He speaks of his half cousin, Daisy and her husband I forgot his name haha, he mentions he has known them from way back. But somehow they are different because of the fact that they have changed. All of a sudden from what I understand, this jerk, Daisy's husband, is apparently leaving her and their child. Was it only one ? I dont remember darn this memory of mine. As I mentioned early I try so hard to understand this book because I want to like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOES NOT END HERE

Ladies & Gentlemen the future of America: MasteMinds

The Earth On Turtle's Back