What was i supposed to title this?

Daaammn I was procrastinating to read this story and when I started it, I though "what?" I don't fully understand what's going  on right now. I didn't understand what the words meant but then I pondered a little and came up with the idea that maybe if i re-read the sentences or phrases i don't understand I'd understand it, so I did and when I did re-read this story i thought daaang who came up with this? not only is it entertaining but it seems so realistic because of the way it is described and put together. The diction and syntax man, its used so perfectly. I think I'm gonna start reading a lot more of what Dr. Preston suggests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOES NOT END HERE

Ladies & Gentlemen the future of America: MasteMinds

The Earth On Turtle's Back